Stream

Watch live streaming video from packscoot at livestream.com

Tuesday, May 3

Tuesday

Next time I'm Streaming, I'll try to give details of the times and I'll stream for longer~

In other news 2 essays down today! Just gotta keep doing them each day until my exams are over then FREEDOM! Cannot wait to be free of all of this work but for now. I must work!

Plans during the week to meet up with my girlfriend have been cancelled because of work- oh lord, its really starting to get on my nerves now aha.

Hope everyone is having a better Tuesday than i am!

Adiós

25 comments:

  1. I know how you feel... I am snowed under with studies at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your essays m8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, i'm one of the first viewer !! cool !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I think I may have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your essays, i remember my college days, always stressed out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it's starting to annoy her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just don't freak out about the work load and you will make it through! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your exams, you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on the exams. I just finished myself, so I know exactly how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you're still in school bro. My semester ended a week ago!! WEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man I remember my A-levels and they were not happy times..

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah, some advance notice would be good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel your exam pain, man. It'll be over before you know it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tommorow I have a school leaving exam in Poland called "matura", Tommorow Polish language, next math, English etc. don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Still have like 7 exams to look forward to >.>

    ReplyDelete
  16. good luck, dude! following!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dont work too much, good luck and always take care of your health also mental, and care for your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something to read!